September is a very busy month for me. If you could see my planner, you’ll see that it’s full with test schedule. That’s why I haven’t been able to read a lot this month. But on the bright side, I managed to catch up with my reviews. Yay! Anyways, here are the books I read this month:
- Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano ✰.5
- Arabian Nights ✰✰.5
- Lily of the Nile by Stephanie Dray ✰✰✰✰.5
- Through the Woods by Emily Carroll ✰✰✰.5
- Moonlight by Rachel Hawthorne ✰✰✰✰
For the month of October, I plan to read 5 books and read more e-books too because it was easier to bring it everywhere. And it’s also mostly contemporary books.
- The Memoir of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle – This is my classic for the month. Time to see what the hype is all about!
- Biggest Flirts by Jennifer Echols
- P.S I Still Love You by Jenny Han – Finally got this book! So excited! I might do a re-read for the 1st book before reading this
- Bad Romeo by Leisa Rayven
- Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan – My friend keeps recommending this to me, so I’ll just five it a try.
- Catatan Seorang Demonstran by Soe Hok Gie – So this is a book I have to read and make the review for my history class. It’s a diary of an Indonesian activist named Soe Hok Gie around 1960s where Indonesian political situation is in chaos. I feel intimidated by this book since this isn’t the kind of book I usually read so.. *fingers crossed*
So that’s all my wrap up and tbr list. What is your favorite book of September? And what book you’re most excited to read in October? Let me know down below and I’ll see you soon!