Who doesn’t like travelling? New places, beautiful scenery, amazing architecture, change of surroundings, and many other amazing things. But most importantly, it provides an escape from our daily life.
As a reader, going to a bookstore, especially a new one, is a wonderful experience. There’s just someething different between the bookstores you’re used to and a totally new, different, bookstores. Surrounded by books, exploring the shelves looking for books, and finding the right books. So in this post I’m going to share with you guys my 15 Most Beautiful Bookshops (or my Bookshop Bucket List). Enjoy!
1. Octavia’s Bookshop, Cirencester, UK
Look at all the purple colors and fairytale vibe it has! Truly reminds me of Rapunzel.
2. 10 Corso Como, Milan, Italy
3. Cook and Books, Brussels, Belgium
4. Shakespeare and Co, Paris, France
5. El Ateneo, Buienos Aires, Argentina
6. Ler Devagar, Lisbon, Portugal
7. Bookabar Bookshop, Rome, Italy
8. Atlantis Books, Santorini, Greece
9. Books Actually, Singapore
10. Saraiva, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
11. Livraria Cultura, Sao Paulo
12. Librairie la Fontaine, Switzerland
13. Cafebreria el Pendulo, Mexico
14. Plural Bookshop, Slovakia
15. Librairie Avant-Garde, China
Do you have any favorite bookstores? Have you ever been to any bookstores listed above? Let me know down below and share your experience there!