Hi guys! I can’t believe it’s already the beginning of November. 1 month left and we’re finished with 2016! Time flies so fast!
Before we start…
Yes I’m aware it’s November already, but whatever!
October has passed with a blur. With so many tests and other activities, I barely had time to read anything. Anyways, October has been an amazing reading month for me. I’ve read 9 books (which is a lot considering how busy I am this month) and I really enjoyed all of them. So here are the books I’ve read on October:
- Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle ✰✰✰✰
- Biggest Flirts by Jennifer Echols ✰✰✰.5
- The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman ✰✰✰✰.5
- Chasers of the Light by Taylor Knott Gregson
- Who Was King Tut? by Roberta Edwards ✰✰✰
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E Schwab ✰✰✰✰.5
- The Twin’s Daughter by Lauren Baratz-Longsted ✰✰✰✰
- The Demon in the Wood by Leigh Bardugo ✰✰
- Catatan Seorang Demonstran by Soe Hok Gie ✰✰.5
If you’ve seen my October TBR post, you’ll see that the books I read this month are actually really different with what I’ve planned 😀 Well since it’s October and it’s almost Halloween, I decided to change my TBR pile, to get into the Halloween/fall atmosphere, even though we don’t celebrate Halloween and we don’t have fall season in my country.
My favorite books would be The Graveyard Book and A Darker Shade of Magic. The Graveyard Book has ghosts and other creatures, but it also gives you warm and fuzzy feels. A Darker Shade of Magic is a fantasy novel about magic, alternate universe, thieves, blood, and many other awesome-ness.
For the month of November, I plan to read the final book in some series, so I could find out the ending and start new series. I just have too many unfinished series!
- Persuasion by Jane Austen // I’m not feeling really motivated to read another Austen book, but when I went to my bookstore and saw that cover, I knew I had to buy it! I’m actually a couple pages in, and so far I liked it!
- P.S I Still Love You by Jenny Han // What will happens with Lara and Peter???
- Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi // I hope Juliette isn’t a lovesick girl anymore, and Tahereh’s writing isn’t too flowery in this book…
- Confess by Colleen Hoover // My first Colleen Hoover and New Adult book. I know nothing in this book, so I hope this book could surprise me!
- Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan // The book my friend keeps recommending to me…
November-December is going to be a busy month for me. With the final exams coming, the school is pushing us harder than ever. I might not be able to read all my TBR books… Which means I might not be able to post regularly. I’ll post something here and there, but I can’t promise…