Hi guys! It’s the end of November now, which means it’s time to see what books I had read this month. November was a busy month for me, and by the time you see this post, I’m in the middle of my finals! But I managed to read all books in my TBR, even managed to read more books than I intended. And I finished 3 series this month. YAAAAS. *pat myself in the back* So here are all the books I read in November:
- Persuasion by Jane Austen ✰✰✰✰
- P.S I Still Love You by Jenny Han ✰✰✰✰✰
- Confess by Colleen Hoover ✰✰✰✰.5
- Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan ✰✰✰.5
- Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi ✰✰✰✰
- Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi ✰✰✰.5
- Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi ✰✰✰.5
I’m currently on a reading break, because well, finals. My exams will go until the 2nd week of December I think, which don’t give me enough time to read many books. But I’m planning to read some holiday books, to get the christmas spirit!
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell // I FINALLY GOT IT GUYS!!!
- My True Love Gave to Me by Various Author/ Let it Snow by John Green // Haven’t decided which one to read. Maybe both *wink* I’m going to read it from December 12th-December 24th. If you want to see my thoughts of each story, you could add me on Goodreads.
- Bad Romeo by Leisa Rayven // I just thought this book would be a fun read. And the blurb sounds interesting.
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver // Okay, so this one is a re-read. I just want to give this book a second chance and analyze what my problems were with this book.
- Stardust by Neil Gaiman // It’s for a reading challenge, a book that was published in 1998 (the year I was born)
- Air Awakens by Elise Kova // It’s just sounds epic!
I finished my Goodreads 2015 reading challenge! I reached my target, which is 65 books! YAY!
Basically everyone is posting about Thanksgiving! I’m so happy with all the positive vibes from the post. So here’s a round up of thanksgiving post blogs I follow posted.
- Mishma @ Chasing Fairytales listed things she’s thankful for, and one of them is her bullies! She is such a strong person<3
- Jillian @ Jillian’s Books is being sweet thankful for everything in her life, down to the smallest details
- Josie @ Josie’s Book Corner made a list of bookish things she’s thankful for
- Cait @ Paper Fury created some lists in a list (it’s possible bc she’s awesome) of all things she’s thankful for
- Laura @ Scribbles & Wanderlust also being sweet and thankful about everything in her life
Around the internet:
- I found posts in the Internet about Villains turned good, and I think it’s a pretty interesting topic. Click here and here to read it.
- Cait @ Paper Fury also posted about different types of character death *weeps*
- Fiona @ A Girl Between the Pages posted about bookish dilemmas
- The Quiet People posted a fictional bucket list
- Rosie @ Rosie Reads posted a list of books that are going to be released in 2017 (I’m serious guys, 2017)
- The Novel Hermit created her annual YA Book Cover Award. Go votes for your favorite cover before the time is up!
- It’s almost Christmas guys! A Beautiful Mess created a cute and easy Eye Ornament DIY to welcome the holiday season.