We just finished the first month of 2017 and it was…. um… hectic? I mean, the first 2 weeks of January was filled with my finals, I went into a slump that made me can’t do anything, and Chinese new year at the final week, which means meeting with lots of relatives.
I got a lot of hong bao and ate lots of chinese food though! 😝
- SECRETS WE KEEP by Deb Longhead // ✰✰✰
- DANGEROUS BOYS by Abigail Haas //
- UPSIDE DOWN by Jaym Gates // ✰✰
- #GIRLBOSS by Sophia Amoruso // ✰✰✰✰.5
- THE STAR-TOUCHED QUEEN by Roshani Chokshi // This book was supposed to be on my January tbr omg
- WICKED WITCHES by Scott Goudsward
- INTERMISSION by Serena Chase
- THE IMPOSSIBLE FORTRESS by Jason Rekuak
- FURIOUSLY HAPPY by Jenny Lawson
I basically left the blogging world for the first 2 weeks, and then I got into a funk that made me don’t want to do anything except sleeping, so I’m missing a lot here.
- Jen @ The Book Avid are calling out racist problematic books and urged us to do the same.
- Reg @ She Latitude shares her blogging resolution for this year.
- I found this amazing blog, She’s Novel, filled with amazing tips for upcoming writers, so go check it out!
- Shealea @ That Bookshelf Bitch deserves all kind of standing ovation for this post about harmful things that need to be left in 2016.
- Halima @ Fashionicide write this amazing post about White Fragility
- CW @ Read Think Ponder recommends all these amazing fantasy books by Asian authors.
- Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books addressed the hostile situation that lately has been happening around book twitter and diversity conversation.
- Puput @ Sparkling Letters talked about the non-existence of library in some countries.
I’ve been obsessed with K-drama haha! I managed to finish W even though I was on finals 😀 Speaking of finals, the result is already out and I get excellent scores! I am so happy🙏
Also I finally started Suits and I AM OBSESSED. I watched the first two seasons in 4 days and I had to stop myself to watch the 3rd season directly. I need a break and focus on my study omg.
Well.. Not many post either because finals. And also W. I posted my yearly wrap up and December wrap up at the beginning of the month, discussion about my changing taste in love interest and you can get to know me more from this tag😉 I only post one top 5 wednesday post, which is the 2017 debuts I’m excited for. And finally, I also posted the Ruler of Books tag, which I was tagged ages ago.