Hi everyone! It’s nice to see you and welcome to my little corner of the internet.
My name is Tasya, I’m a 21 year old reader living in Indonesia. The Literary Huntress is for readers (or non-readers) who wants to read my thoughts on books I’ve read or join in a discussion about bookish things with me. I also posted about other pop culture such as TV shows, movies, podcast, and even music. You might also get glimpses on things that have been going on in my life and other things that happened online. So yeah, this blog is about everything that I experienced and enjoyed, and I hope you’ll enjoy them too!
I created this blog sometime in 2013 but only start actively writing in 2015. It’s been a journey so far- it took me a while to adjust with the time and commitment needed. But this is where I fell in love with communication and I hope to do this for a long time! It also introduced me to a lot of warm people from the bookish community, which opens a whole new world for me 😊
Some bookish facts about me:
- The Infernal Devices and The Winternight Trilogy are my favorite trilogies. I scream about them way to often in this blog.
- PJO > ToA > HoO. Look, Mark of Athena destroyed me (that cliffhanger!!!) but I feel overall, the whole HoO series lacks something.
- I am super behind with new releases and at this point, I only keep an eye on 5 or so that I want to REALLY read as soon as they are released, but other than that, I prioritize backlist books
- Give me more villain origin, redemption, and questionable characters stories, they are fascinating.
- I prefer physical books, but due to limited space, I mainly read e-books or borrow (trade?) from friends
- Paperbacks > hardcover
- Indonesian friends! I sell my secondhand books on carousell, you can visit my shop here. But my shop aside, carousell is a gem to find secondhand books!
YOU CAN ALSO FIND ME HERE
Disclaimer: All books are purchased with my own money unless otherwise stated. All reviews are personal opinion of mine; they are not sponsored unless otherwise stated. Book covers are all from goodreads.