Status: Accepting requests/ARCs
Hi! I’m really honored and happy that you would consider me to read your book prior to publication. Unfortunately, I could not accept all request due to schedule or personal preferences matter. So here are a few things you need to know before requesting:
- I’m accepting requests for any genre, but I read mostly YA fantasy.
- I’m not accepting any request for erotica and new adult.
- I’m accepting both physical and digital copy. If you’re sending me digital copy, you could contact me at my email email@example.com. If you’re sending me physical copy, please note that I live in Indonesia, which is very far from USA or Europe. But if you want, you could contact me also at my email and we can talk about the details.
- Please note that I’m still a student, therefore I will be busy with my university schedule. I will always prioritize review copies over casual reading, but still, if you want me to review your book before a certain date, please include that in your request.
- Not all of my review is in the form of full-length review. While I do mostly review copies in a full-length reviews, sometimes I also spice things up by doing an aesthetic board or gif reviews. If I don’t have a lot of opinion on a book, I tend to write a mini review for them. Therefore, if you have any preferences, please include them in your email.
- I also post my reviews on goodreads.
For further information, you could always drop your questions through my email or my goodreads account. Thank you for reading before requesting!